TRAINING The C.T.S. Comprises of students (boys & girls) from various school and colleges at different centers all over the India on every Sunday to give various kind of training such as:
* Education through fun * Parade / Drill training * Traffic Training * Physical Training * First Aid / Home Nursing Training * Games * Martial Arts in his/her self life to
would their future * Camping to build character * Leadership * Sportsmanship * To be self dependent / Self
reliance to develop qualities of
character * Loyal helpful to other * Service to the nation and * To be a good citizen
Minimum Qualification: VI (6)
Minimum Hight : 150 cm
Our CTS is a Non-Profit, Non-Political and
Non-Government Organization (N.G.O.) and
Create A force of Leadership & Discipline Organization of
Students and young people.
A Candidate who wishes to join CTS should be a school / college student. A document evidence of proof will have to be produced while completing admission formalities.
At the time of admission cadet have submit the following document:
1) Xerox copy of Mark sheet of latest exam.
2) Xerox copy of Birth Certificate (M.C.)
3) Xerox copy of Address proof of the cadet
4) Xerox copy of Extra-Curricular Activities
5) Three Passport size photograph